Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy new year.

Lena reminded me that I don't blog enough. Because i'm too lazy to cut and paste when i put a note in facebook. Of course, i don't do that very often either.

In any event, its 2009. In about a month, I'm having a baby. For that, im pretty sure I need anxiety medicine yesterday. But women have survived it for thousands of years so I'll be alright--i just have to actually believe that.

Last night, scott and i went to the movies. With our schedules, that doesn't happen too often. We went to see benjamin button, but we were about 10 minutes late, and it seemed kinda busy..so we opted for DOUBT instead. It was scott's choice, because he has worked so hard helping get the house cleaned up and repaired and whatnot for the coming baby. I wanted to thank him, and so out we went-tired and all. I enjoyed the movie, but felt like there were a few things that should have perhaps been made more obvious, that would have added to the storyline. Overall though, it was a good movie, and something I would recommend. Then we went to denny's with Lena and Randy. It was good times...pancake puppies and all.

I'm excited for 2009, but honestly, its kinda like a birthday. Its just another day, and marks the passage of time. It's a time to start over, to try again, and to hopefully live life with joy and celebration. If it doesn't happen, theres always 2010 but i wish to all of you a fantastic year, and hope that you are able to take every opportunity for improvement in your own life, as well as bettering the lives of others.

No comments: