Friday, June 30, 2006

the month in review:



Let's start at the end: Today Allison and I spent over an hour covering Justin's cubicle (hes a co-worker who's last day is next week) with Sox and Cardinals papers. He's a big time cubs fan. So it's really funny. and of course, he can't get to his desk. so thats funny too.











EC Camp was right in the middle (well a little towards the end) and it was a fantastic time. This is probably one of my happiest moments--hanging with the boys.








Naomi's wedding began the month--the fantastic road trip with melanie--complete with traffic on INDIANA 10; climax michigan; a giant cow; visiting april and so on. it was a good trip. congrats to andy and naomi.







Yeah. it was a good month. THere were of course some bad times, but who takes pictures of those? We're headed to Oklahoma this week to the General Bible Quiz. It should be good times. And my best friend/sister-in-law will be here in less than 24 hours to travel with us to the quiz. The only sad part is that scott is leaving earlier than me (like 8 hours from now) and we aren't sharing a room-so i won't see him too much. and that makes me so sad. but i guess rooming with rachel is a good idea since i only see her a few times a year and i get to see scott every other day of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HECK YA EC CAMP WAS FUN!!! I'm looking forward to next year. I got some people who are interested in helping out too!!! "I"M HYPER" HA. I hope things are going well for you. See ya soon(I hope)

Paul said...

That's one of the smartest things I've ever read anyone say. Bad times, who takes pictures of those? Good question!