Sunday, July 09, 2006

waiting for scottie.

Well, I'm home from GBQ, rachel is showering, and Naomi is still asleep. Scott won't be home until later tonight-he had to stay and help with tear-down.

The week was amazing. I was super frustrated on more than one occasion, but im realizing thats part of being a leader. You just can't make everyone happy. I did feel bad though for Naomi, Rachel and Darren, because on the way home my responsibilities as director had to come first.

I love the teens from our district. I have lots of great stories, but they all won't fit here-and i don't want to select which ones to tell-so someday soon i'll have a picture update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, it's hot...my tummy is sweating. :P
Did I see a camp picture down there? Were you there this year? I could read, and I will, but the pretty pictures distracted me.

I'm glad about the comment you posted on my xanga. I'm glad you make the kids unplug once in a while. Modern conveniences are great and all, but there is a time and a place--NOT 24/7 and Everywhere.

Ok, I'm gonna go and actually read your blog now. :)

sidra

Paul said...

Where are the pictures?