Monday, June 26, 2006

e c camp...

camp was really great. better than expected even. We had no major injuries, and good weather *which is probably an ec camp first* i'd post pictures, but i haven't actually taken the time to put them onto the computer yet. maybe some day.

friday night we celebrated scotts birthday with the family. saturday i worked at meadowview then went to ihop with randy, naomi, ryan and scott. sunday we went to church in manteno--then to mongolian buffet *yum* then to the friendship festival where i got the saddest lemon shake-up and my heart was broken, but then i got a caramel bliss slush so that was better. then we watched click-which was better than expected. then we went to my parents, played with the turtles, looked for jason's wallet, then headed home. then we went and saw the break-up (yeah it was movie day) and it was alright too.

today work sucked. mysteriously, my court report that was due friday was never corrected and turned in. hmm....
then scott who loves me so much cashed in all of his two dollar bills and bought me a nintendo ds and the new mario game so that i have something to do on all those long car trips and while im doing visits. it made me super happy. i told him i didnt need it, but he said that he knew i spent my birthday money to get his present, so he wanted to get me something he knew i wanted but would never buy myself *i hate to spend my own money*. so yeah. thats the news. it looks like there might be another storm coming through--which would be awesome...cuz i could play my ds if the power goes out. its charging right now.

have a good week everyone!!

No comments: