Tuesday, April 04, 2006

no babies, dang.

Well, here's the news. Melanie and christy neither one have given birth. Both of them are now officially past the due date. Hopefully this weekend, I'll be able to meet one if not both babies. and someone else i know (not me) is pregnant.

joel makes me cry. disney is SUPPOSED to be a family affair. we'll see what can be done. sigh.

went to kankakee on saturday--helped set up my brother in the spare room where he will be living the next two months until his leg heals. then i went to dinner and hung out with megan. it was way fun.

Alicia was in town monday--i got to meet the very very handsome jacob (i didnt get pictures as i forgot my camera) and then alicia became deathly ill--like passed out ill, and after being joined by megan, and then taking megan back to her car, and getting her to the interstate, alicia and her dad headed to kankakee. then i met up with megan at my house and we chatted some more. good times.

today i was crazy tired, and couldn't figure out why since i slept in to make up for staying up late. hmm...

i think that there might have been more to say but maybe not. maybe if i wanted to pour out my soul, but the publicness of this forum seems not the best place.

3 weeks until we get to see rachel and joel. unless of course i decide that going to say, idaho or some other random place would be more fun. its a good thing i love rachel. :)

3 comments:

erika said...

1 who is pregnant, 2 i need you to send me you and scott's phone numbers my phone broke and so i have to re-enter everything 3 i can def. meet you somewhere in columbus on your way through just gotta know when...excactly

lexerdax said...

And me! You love me, right?! :)

simplymama said...

I'm better now. I do hope our next visit goes better than this one did...*hugs* thanks for taking care of me