Monday, January 21, 2008

A day off...for REAL.

Today i didn't have to go to work. I LOVE CIVIL RIGHTS! (i really do, but am also seriously greatful for the day off!!)

I met up with Erika for her first ikea experience at noon today. it was a good time hanging out and shopping and not being serious. we went to Buffalo wild wings, which also made me happy--until we had to wait an hour for our food-which made me a little HUNGRY. overall though, we got to eat, so at this point, its not worth complaining about.

im working on a new craft project. for those of you who know me, im really not the most crafty person in the world. but im excited all the same. thanks to the dollar days at michaels for helping me out :)

i haven't gone grocery shopping in about an eternity...so hopefully i'll get to that tomorrow because I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY need to get some food, because i think we're out of things to even throw together. Lets just hope that work isn't too crazy (i have two new cases) so that i can get off at a good time.

i hope everyone has a great week..and for anyone counting...i'll be at disney in 32 days.

No comments: