Sunday, March 19, 2006

sicky sicky.

Hi fans.

I've been sick (like with a fever, cough, the works) since Tuesday afternoon. This has become very inconvenient as I have all of my sick days reserved for other things. I did work half days on wednesday and thursday, but finally gave up and stayed home on friday (of course, my time card had already been turned it--so we'll see if they let me just use flex time instead of an actual sick day). We had our fundraiser for the quiz team yesterday and my family came down to eat the meatloaf. YAY. It was nice to see them for a few minutes. Christy was like this huge blessing, as she stayed in the kitchen area the whole time since I couldn't go back there (still sick). I did do some of the prep and clean up-but we all felt it best I not get all up in peoples food. So this morning I woke up, and yep. still 99.8 I guess i'm going to have to give in and go to the doctor sooner or later if this doesn't let up. I did go to quiz practice today and that went way better than i expected. Even Kayla and Michael were pretty focused. it was NEAT.

I am now going to lay on the couch and wait for my husband to come home so we can watch more arrested development. i love that show--and i love when my husband laughs, which happens all the time when we watch any kind of tv together. his sense of humor is adorable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HEART SARA!!!!! How's Rantucky?

simplymama said...

I'll be in the K3/Decatur areas from Sunday April 2, to Wednesday April 5. I hope we can get together for lunch or dinner or something...I'll have my cell.

lexerdax said...

How are you feeling? Get better so you can post about coming to visit! :)

lexerdax said...

Whoa. You approve your comments now? What happened?