Sunday, June 19, 2005

Come on in, Everybodys welcome

YAY YAY!!! Vacation Bible school starts in the morning!! I am deeply saddened by the fact that I will only be able to attend the opening as I have to work in kankakee tomorrow--but oh well. At least I get the super fun of the Circle G ranch the rest of the week!! Anyone in the catlin area (yeah, right) should swing on by for a grand time. I'm excited. Tuesday I get to be a Bible Character. That'll be fun. I got to wear the costume today while we decorated! We also got to make a screen for the video, among other fun things at church this evening.

Scotties birthday is in 36 minutes. Thats fun. We celebrated today because i will be gone tomorrow. Hopefully he has a good day anyways...maybe i'll bring him home a suprise. Dear Husband--happy birthday.

Then its KATIES WEDDING!! and sadly, Jacobs goodbye party. But it'll be a good weekend.

AND THEN....

CAMP!!!
Ok, so that'll be fantastic. Jeremy with all of his lovers, chuckie with his bushes, my chapel buddies and of course Cincinatti Christian School. To all counselors---we really need a good prank this year. Be in prayer about that.

**Moviegoer tip of the day: Don't park at the paramount.**

2 comments:

Paul said...

What bible character? Will there be pictures?

lexerdax said...

Yay for VBS and camp!! I've been meaning to leave a comment for awhile now but first Ryan's family was in town and then my keyboard died. Camp has been on my mind a lot lately ... every time I walk outside at night I think of camp. :) I hope you have a wonderful VBS and week at camp. Keep us posted on all the gossip. (What did we call the soap opera? "As the Bug Bites"?)