Sunday, April 17, 2005

a stolen fun thing

I stole this from kimmy...so why not!

A - Age you got your first kiss: umm..real kiss--probably the summer after 7th grade.

B - Band listening to right now: um...the disney princess cd.

C - Crush: I suppose Scottie (he's my favorite!). If it wasn't him--it would forever be PAUL RUDD.

D - Dad's name: Michael Dean Taylor

E - Easiest person to talk to: scott, rachel or joel? but it could be lots of people

F - Favorite bands at the moment: Stellar Kart (because of livin on a prayer), bowling for soup, or hey-what about the all time favorite NKOTB *pictures melanie singing into a broom on a bench at the meadowview*

G - Gummy worms or gummy bears? Gummy worms-but thats a tough one

H - Hometown: chebanse, IL is my hometown. i currently reside in glorious catlin, IL

I - Instruments: once upon a time, clarinet-oh. or hand bells. if someone marks my music.

J- Junior High: Nash Middle School

K - Kids: scared to birth em, but i'd like a few...maybe one or two..then fostering or adoption

L - Longest car ride ever: Disney trip with scott, taryn, and jay in the jetta-no air.

M - Mom's name: Phyllis Ann Taylor

N - Nicknames: sam, T, one t, burritto.

O - One wish: for people to truly see Jesus in me. oh yeah, and world peace.

P - Phobia[s]: the dark, demons, monsters, ghosts, murderers, rapists, heights, water parks --typical stuff.

Q - Quote: God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.

R - Reason to smile: slushies at work. finally.

S - Song you sang last: probably something scott and i microphoned in the car

T - Time you woke up today: 1:00 pm (saturday)

U - Unknown fact about me: if i told you, it wouldn't be unknown.

V - Vegetable you hate: hate veggies? thats just wrong :)

W - Worst habit(s): procrastination, judging people

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, wrist, stomach (when you have to drink the yucky stuff)

Y - Yummy food: corn on the cob.

Z - Zodiac sign: pisces

well, that was fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know lots of secret things about you
*strumming fingers together manically*

Paul said...

I love my disney greatest hits cd, though I will never approach your mastery of disney trivia.

Gummy worms are definitely better.

What's so scary about giving birth? My mom did it. Sheesh.

and yeah, barium is bad, I felt ill just drinking it. And then to hold it down. Blah, like eating chalk.