Tuesday, April 26, 2005

classic cinemas and such.

So i gave notice sunday at kerasotes...so that i can go back to the good ole classic for the summer...heres some crazy news im sure you all need to hear--despite my own desire to return to the comfort of the classic, i do NOT want to manage a theatre for the rest of my life. However, when you already have over 20,000 in school debt, its hard to justify going back. I want to go back--like in august would be good--but i can't get into the programs i want...so i guess it just gets put off another year. I have also considered a temporary career as a professional substitute. I will be working 3 maybe 4 days next week. One day i can't work because of WICKED (i am so excited!!!) so yeah. Its not like i couldn't do it and make the same amount of dollars--plus then i get to do all the fun stuff, and enjoy my weekends for the first time in ummm....8 years. So yeah. Thats the big news. The only other news is joel and i have built our pickmin army up over 1000. thats right-go pickmin!

No comments: