Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank you Mr. President.

Well, I'm glad the President released that birth certificate so that people can shut up. To Mr. Trump--taking credit for the release only makes you look petty and silly, because as it turns out, Mr. Obama was indeed born in the USA, and so it was a huge waste of time--and probably money that our government doesn't have (as not all are as fortunate as Mr. Trump to be gazillionaires).

In other news. I'm supposed to be training for a half marathon. It's an awesome goal. And I really want to do it. HOWEVER--I have a terrible lack of motivation to actually train. This would be ok if I were in shape and had ever run a mile full on in my life, but I haven't. The rain isn't helping. Without wasting money on a gym membership (as I want that money to take me to disney) I must run outside. IN THE RAIN. Maybe, if it were 2 weeks until the race, and i could do 2 hours of running straight, i would commit to that. I will not commit to that when I would just basically be wandering aimlessly in the rain for 30 minutes pretending I was a hard core runner.

If you are able to provide me with more incentive or motivation than getting in shape and going to Disney, let me know.

1 comment:

lexerdax said...

(a) I love that you are blogging again.
(b) I miss you.
(c) I'm supposed to be training for a 5k. 3.1 measly miles. It's a week from Saturday. I haven't ran in weeks. Less than 2 weeks away for me. Bah.
(d) See (a) and (b).