Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ice world

so, right now, scott is playing mario 2--which i got for the wii so that i could fight the BLOOP guy repeatedly....and maybe someday get beyond level 2. Well, scott decides, its time i learn something, and shows me a WARP to world 4 right there in level 1-2. Crazy?? theres like ice, and rocket ships and all kinds of cool stuff in world 4. i will totally use that warp the next time i play.

In the other boring news of my life--i had a terrific time last night at chipotle with erika and jeremy..even if i was kinda like a 3rd wheel. haha. and for the record--the skybus doesn't fly to kankakee or boise --which is really really too bad.

over the weekend we travelled to texas for jonathan's wedding..scott was in the wedding. it was a fun trip overall. I especially like the part where scott sat by this guy on the way down, and then he was on our flight back too--and so they chatted for a little moment.

i have also cleaned my kitchen and learned (from jeremy) how to use AIM at work...so i am sure i will be much more productive. :)

have a good week!

3 comments:

dramagal said...

You were totally NOT a third wheel. I can't even believe you said that. Silly Sara, is all I'm going to say.

Except that I am also going to say that I don't think having aim at work, and forcing me to get aim at work is going to make either of us that much more productive. It actually may block the flow productivity.
But whatever. It's a privilege (not a right, according to Jeremy) that I am going to embrace!

lenabenaboo said...

i helped experience sara usuing aim at work...
muahahahah

Robbie said...

Mario 2. Well played. I was always more of a Mario 3 guy, but I believe that's available too. Then on Super Nintendo I got that combo game that had updated Mario 1, 2, and 3. Ahhh, good times.