Monday, August 28, 2006

the august recap...

FOR THE RECORD: I have tried to post this like 7 times...and every time, it moves my pictures back to the left, even though I've changed it, and the preview shows me the right way. So sorry my post is ugly. I guess you can't always be pretty!

So, I've got no real "end of the month events--
I also have no pictures of Evan's graduation party
But, Quizmania was middle of the month, and it was good fun



And a few weeks before that
we celebrated our 7th anniversary
in St. Louis. Scott's parent's took us to lunch and then we went and
saw the Chihuly glass exhibit at the Botanical Garden



And while we were in St. Louis for our weekend long celebration,
we hung out with Evan and Liz (again no pictures)
and hung out at the city museum
which is like a giant jungle gym/playground


We also went to a Cardinals game because
Scott had gotten tickets for his birthday
to be redeemed on this anniversary trip.


Overall, it looks like it was a pretty good month.
Coming in September: the move, our first district quiz as directors,
District Leadership conference with Bill and Steve,
Erica's wedding, and maybe some other fun stuff.

2 comments:

lexerdax said...

Holy. Cow. I thought that was Joel in the picture, at first glance. He looks so much like his dad!!

And, um, excuse me, but have you said WHERE you are moving??????

Happy seventh anniversary! These years have gone by so fast. I miss you, my cryingintheshower buddy.

simplymama said...

yeah I was wondering where too. I'm moving one of these days...I am not gonna stay out here alone.