Thursday, May 18, 2006

Regionals update.

So, we were 8th as a quiz team and 7th overall as a district. My how the mighty have fallen. We'll come back full force next year. We had a blast hanging out with the quizzers. Sunday we painted grandma marge's trailer. We stayed from Wed-Mon with Grandma schriefer, so that was nice too-we didnt see too much of her--but more than normal. I also hung out with my mom some, and thats always a good time. We are in the process of planning for next year's quiz season because we have to get a calendar turned in to NYI by the 1st so it can be published for distribution at convention. I think it's gonna be a great time. We're also finishing up this year collecting final payments and health forms for our trip to Oklahoma this summer. Good times.

Thats the news. I gotta go to work.

No comments: